Panel: Embracing the cloud – Approaches to managing complex financial data and analytics in multi-cloud environments
Discussion will include:
– Key components and capabilities for managing data and analytics in multi-cloud environments.
– The risks and unknowns to be aware of when building a cloud environment.
– The role of data fabric and data mesh and how these relate to cloud and complex analytics.
– How to optimize your multi-cloud environment and keep on the right side of security and privacy to maximize the value from your analytics.
– Lessons learned from cloud implementation so far and how these inform future cloud strategy.
Moderator: John Bottega, President, EDM Council
Marc Alvarez, Managing Director, Protego Trust Bank
Ray Canuel, Principle Systems Engineer, East US, Yellowbrick Data
Maria Ravelo, Head of Product Management, Datascope, Refinitiv
Ramesh Shurma, CEO, Orion Governance