We are looking for a regional sales manager to lead the go to market strategy and drive the growth in UK. An ideal candidate would be results-driven, comfortable with moving at a fast pace, and above all a team player. Our sales manager should:
- own the region and associated quota, while managing all aspects of the sales cycle;
- shape a qualified sales pipeline based on creating value for the customer;
- work with digital sales and customer success teams to generate leads and own the Go to Market;
- guide customers to identify applicable use cases and remediate their problems with our solutions;
- prioritize resources and activities in the region;
- manage an accurate forecast, while maintaining realistic expectations on all opportunities.
We are looking for seasoned sales executives with:
- hunter’s mentality with a history of overachievement;
- +5 years of field experience in selling software to large enterprise customers;
- background of enterprise information management, analytics and/or governance and understanding challenges faced in high tech, financial services, healthcare, retail, and government verticals;
- ability to engage effectively with C-level and business line executives in large enterprises;
- affinity to complex technical solutions and ability to explain them on a high level.