We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to lead the go to market strategy and drive the growth in the Nordic countries. An ideal candidate would be results-driven, comfortable with moving at a fast pace, and above all a team player. Our Sales Manager should:
- Own the region and associated quota, while managing all aspects of the sales cycle;
- Shape a qualified sales pipeline based on creating value for the customer;
- Work with digital sales and customer success teams to generate leads and own the Go to Market;
- Guide customers to identify applicable use cases and remediate their problems with our solutions;
- Prioritize resources and activities in the region;
- Manage an accurate forecast, while maintaining realistic expectations on all opportunities.
We are looking for seasoned Sales Executives with:
- Hunter’s mentality with a history of overachievement;
- +5 years of field experience in selling software to large enterprise customers;
- Background of enterprise information management, analytics and/or governance and understanding challenges faced in high tech, financial services, healthcare, retail, and government verticals;
- Ability to engage effectively with C-level and business line executives in large enterprises;
- Affinity to complex technical solutions and ability to explain them on a high level.